3 being..... 3 kiddos. Not as bad as I thought to be honest. We actually have all been having a good time. Things are usually pretty chill except of course when 5 pm rolls around and the count down for bed time begins. Then everyone is not at their best....including me ;) Anyway here's a little update of our lives with our new addition :)
So we have a 1 month old, a 15 month old and of course a 3 year old.....going on 30. I'll let you guess what that means......but I'll get into that later.
LITTLE LINKIN-
THE BROTHERS

(Ethan is 3 months in this picture while Linkin is 1 month)
STILL THE PRINCESS
Well this girl is still getting plenty of attention. We wanted to make sure that when Linkin came Ms. Shelby wouldn't be forgotten seeing as she's still a baby herself. Like I said this girl is a natural little mother, she is very gentle with little Linkin and always gives him sweet kisses and softly hugs him. I was worried how she would react but it's like she was prepared for it, I don't know how b/c she's so little and I'm sure it's hard for her to understand that now she's not the only little one. Her daddy has personally taken it upon himself to be sure of that and little Shelbel is loving daddy daughter time. I keep warning Nathan he's going to be in for it when she's older if he keeps this up. Needless to say he is wrapped around her finger and loving every minute of it.& THE CHARMER

Despite this boys age he amazes me everyday. Ethan has really stepped up to be my helper. I didn't even expect it. I thought, well too bad my oldest wasn't a girl b/c I hear they are great helpers...natural little mothers and Shelby is still a baby herself but I didn't give Ethan enough credit. He is a wonderful little helper and never complains. I am amazed at this little guy. He is far beyond his age....like I said 3 going on 30 but not in a negative way. He is so mature and really my little buddy. Don't get me wrong he still is a little kid and of course there's a time out here and there but for the most part this guy is definitely a team player and for sure patient with his mommy. Sometimes Ethan will say things that put me in shock, like, "did you really just say that?" as a matter of fact Nathan and I have heard him say a few things that are very insightful and his reasoning skills are beyond a little 3 yr old. He just catches us off guard. But he still is a fun little active,........can I say "ACTIVE" little boy. My mom and I have joked, he's like the energizer bunny, he keeps going and going and going.........I wish I had his energy.
(hopefully I'll be able to get more pictures up soon)
1 comment:
WOW, twins! Linkin looks so much like E did. They are so cute. And Shelby looks beautiful as usual. Cute kids, thanks for the update!
Post a Comment