Friday, October 2, 2009

Starting the Halloween Season

I know I'm still way behind on lots of Summer posts that I will still post.....in time-

I had to start a little of the Fall posts. We were so excited to have Papa & Nana come to town!!! They came in for conference like they usually do. Ever since they got in our little kiddos have been SOOOOO happy!!! Especially Ethan. He has been having a blast with Papa Thomas as he refers to him, or Papa Tom for short. I don't know when or why he began that. He must have heard my mom call him Tom, but whatever brought it about he is "PAPA THOMAS". My dad has been such a good sport so far. Ethan is just wearing him out I'm sure but Papa Thomas is hanging on strong. They've been playing hide-n-seek, super-hero games & watching fun movies. Ethan is in heaven!

Here's a few pics of them with their BEFORE and AFTER pumpkin shot.


The BEFORE....





The AFTER....(Shelby joining in on the display of the beautiful pumpkin) (which by the way this is not a sketch my dad just cut it out really quick, we were all amazed....you can tell he's done this before ;)





And the AFTER of Papa Thomas....I think a day full of playing with Ethan has worn him out lol





Ethan's little pumpkin that he's very proud of


More fall pictures and fun to come! We love fall!!!!! Definitely my favorite season!

No comments: