Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MONSTER TRUCKS!!

Ethan and I decided to spend some man time together since our lives have been preoccupied with the new baby. I wasn't sure if Ethan was old enough to enjoy the sweet smell of exhaust, and thundering noise of 1500 horse power engines; but as you can tell you are never to young to appreciate the finer things in life...

Here is the imfamous Grave Digger after an impressive 360 degree spin

This was one of Ethan's favorites, he nicknamed him Clifford.

This was my favorite part, the super cross bikes. I have to pretend I don't like it too much or Nicole gets worried; their mid-air tricks were amazing.


You can't really see what's going on here, but he just finished a jump.


We all know the fate of this orange van...

Even though it was extremely loud and we sat in the highest seats possible (where all of the exhaust fumes collected) we had a great time.



5 comments:

Heidi said...

That smile sort of says it all. Some genetic traits run deep, don't they?

thomalee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam said...

awesome - nice to get in some man time

Mike said...

You win the blog post of the week contest, HANDS DOWN!!

Mike said...

Hey J.J............?