

We have LOVED having our little girl.....Shelby Nicole

! She is such a little sweetheart. Her jaundice was pretty bad so they sent us home with some lights to help : ( Poor thing it's like a mini tanning bed. However she has "graduated" from the lights.....which we are so happy about, we get to hold her all the time now. You just never get tired of cuddling with her. She is such a calm sweet baby, just like Ethan was. Ethan has been doing a great job of being a big brother. He is so soft and sweet with her. He's been so helpful taking care of her and he knows to be really

gentle.....he knows he's the "big brother" and protector of her, he's always looking out for her.

This post is just going to be short, we're so busy getting things together for x-mas and family coming in and finals (for Nathan). I had to make sure I put on some more pictures for Grandparents!! We're so excited to introduce her to everyone this Christmas.
17 comments:
She's absolutely gorgeous! Way to go! WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER!
"Hey, Shelby! What you doing? Sleeping? Oh, I see!" says E Tom.
lol
She's soo cute!
AND I MISS MY EF MORE THAN ANYTHING! We'll see ya soon though! WOO!
Love,
Aunt Caity
:]
Oh, she's SO perfect! I just want to cuddle with her!!
She is just BEAUTIFUL! I think the pictures of her with the jaundice lights are precious! I hope she' doing lots better! You look gorgeous! I'm so happy for you all! Merry Christmas!
SHe is so cute, and I'm so glad that she doesn't have to be under the lights anymore. Ethan is so cute with her! SHe is so lucky to have a protective big brother. Congrats, Nicole! I hope we can get together soon and introduce our babies to each other.
She is so cute and in my opinion looks like a Carver!
She is beautiful!!! Congratulations!
awwhh!! nicole, just look at her!! i can't wait to meet her!!!!!! oh my gosh, i love that pic of you and her by the christmas tree. it looks like she's smiling. what a precious gift you got for christmas this year!! i hope everything keeps going amazing for you!!!!
Love the pictures of both kids in Christmas clothes!
You have a beautiful family Nicole. Your little ones are definitely Carvers! I love the Christmas photo!
Ethan is a darling little boy and how sweet that he knows to be gentle!
Merry Christmas!
She's beautiful! We know about the lights all to well, Dawson was on them for 8 days. She is really tan just like him, how funny. Hey I need your address can you email me asap, for xmas cards!
Congratulations again! She is beautiful just like her mama! :) We would love to see her! Let us know when it's a good time :)
I love the picture in your header! She is beautiful! Ohhh I wanna kiss her face!
Awww! She is so beautiful! I can't wait till we can come squeeze her! I hope you're doing well Nicole! Give Ethan and Shelby hugs for us :) Merry Christmas!
We miss you guys too!! I can't wait until you guys come down!! Your babies are adorable and it's a good thing she's got a sweet big brother like Ef!
That's the prettiest baby girl ever!!! skop
Post a Comment